Youth Leadership Program was organized by Toastmasters. It was a great platform for developing communication and leadership skills. Through this programme, I learnt :
● Overcome the nervousness everyone feels when asked to speak before an audience.
● Organize and present your ideas logically and convincingly.
● Listen carefully to others’ ideas
● Offer advice that will help others improve their speaking and leadership skills.
● Participate and even lead the group discussions or meetings.
During this process, I improved on many areas building my confidence and ideation. I got a chance to play different roles in YLP sessions like evaluator, speaker, host, and more…
Finally we all completed our YLP journey of 8 weeks and finished it in a grand finale, in front of Toastmasters, teachers and parent